By Linsey Stonchus
Exquisitely designed, contemporary home in Southern France faces remarkable Grande Bleue views from oversized windows. Despite its splashy appearance, the home was built with relaxation in mind, featuring an indoor swimming spa and terraces and gardens across its 39.8 acres.
Designed by a local architect, this villa is simultaneously playful with extravagant indoor plants and bright colors, while also remaining very clean and modern, featuring neat lines, high ceilings, walls of windows, and swaths of white to balance the color palette.
Idyllic for entertainment and relaxation alike, luxurious amenities include a home automation system, chef’s kitchen with pantry, wine cellar, and indoor spa, complete with a swimming pool, jacuzzi, and sauna.
As remarkable as the architecture is, nothing beats the generous 39.8 acres, with its terraces, sublime garden, olive grove, and vineyards. The backyard is fantastic for hosting with its numerous seating areas, infinity edge pool, and boules pitch, all of which neighbor panoramic sea sights.
- Equestrian sports offer huge rewards for hobbyists and pros alikeLifestyle
- LUXURY HOUR: Register for December webinar, Luxury Real Estate Outlook for 2023Real Estate
- Village Properties Teacher’s Fund helps students get much-needed suppliesReal Estate
- LuxeSelect November 2022: Curated homes starting at $3 millionReal Estate
- Stackabl customized furnishings pack a sustainable design punchDesign