The scramble for acquiring listings has dramatically affected the commission structure.
Focusing on the competition simply feeds into their plan. Indeed, once discounting starts, it is a race to $0.
However, as more agents and real estate brokerages battle for business based on their fees, they are leaving a gaping hole in the market.
This session will focus on:
- Lay of the land on the commission environment
- How the discount commission model is creating an opportunity for smart agents
- How agents can avoid being commoditized to earn their true value
- Ditching the discount mindset for a full-service approach
- Bonus: Five steps for an unbeatable listing presentation
Speaker: Dan Elzer, president at The Training Academy, in conversation with Mickey ALAM KHAN, president at Luxury Portfolio International
- Equestrian sports offer huge rewards for hobbyists and pros alikeLifestyle
- LUXURY HOUR: Register for December webinar, Luxury Real Estate Outlook for 2023Real Estate
- Village Properties Teacher’s Fund helps students get much-needed suppliesReal Estate
- LuxeSelect November 2022: Curated homes starting at $3 millionReal Estate
- Stackabl customized furnishings pack a sustainable design punchDesign