Ora del lusso: Fuori dal muro: Tendenze di colore, pittura e carta da parati (webcast)
A Luxury Portfolio International webcast in association with Luxury Daily
Color plays a key role in making home-purchasing decisions. The emotional pull of a pastel, bright or dark shade and tint can make or break a deal for potential buyers.
Not surprisingly, homeowners express their personality through choice of color, paint and wallpaper. That said, neutrals are often recommended to maximize the potential of showings to prospects and display of listings online and in print – but not all homeowners are willing to undertake a wholesale color makeover for their properties. Also, trendiness can be a double-edged sword.
In this Luxury Hour webcast Wednesday, Aug. 11 at 11 a.m. to noon ET (New York time), panelists will discuss:
- The role of color in today’s pandemic-driven lifestyle
- How color influences home-buying decisions
- Ideal approaches to the choice of color, paint and wallpaper for houses and apartments
- Eco-friendly paint and wallpaper: Is there consumer demand?
- The art of layering and the 60-30-10 rule
- Color by room, interiors and exterior
- Impact of lighting on color palette
- How brokers and agents should advise potential home-sellers regarding color for effectiveness of listings online, in print and in-person
- Julia Buckingham, founder/principal, Julia Buckingham Interiors
- Patrick O’Donnell, international brand ambassador, Farrow & Ball
- Amy Vroom, proprietaria/direttrice creativa, The Residency Bureau
In conversation with Mickey Alam Khan, president of Luxury Portfolio International
Attendees will receive a copy of the recording of this webcast
Register for the free webcast.
- New issue of Luxury Portfolio magazine, celebrating global heritage, out nowBeni immobili
- Owning a peaceful piece of Provence in France’s Var regionBeni immobili
- Home quality, longevity back in vogue for affluent buyers: Peter PennoyerBeni immobili
- Warm tones and textures keep a neutral palette livelyDesign
- A warm welcome awaits travelers in IrelandViaggio