The luxury real estate business saw two years of intense growth during the COVID-19 pandemic as affluent buyers sought safe and spacious locations, with paying above asking price, multiple offers and purchasing sight unseen becoming the norm.
These trends seem to have slowed with worldwide inflation and rising interest rates. The housing market may be normalizing to pre-pandemic levels, although housing inventory in many markets remains low.
So what can real estate brokerages and agents expect in 2023?
In Luxury Portfolio International’s December Luxury Hour webinar, Luxury Real Estate Outlook for 2023, we will explore what the year ahead may hold.
- What message is the market sending as 2023 rounds the corner that will impact demand and supply of luxury residential properties?
- How will agents and brokers have to adjust to the new reality? Are there any recent parallels in time with which current market conditions can be compared?
- Where are the pockets of growth?
- What marketing strategy, tactics and tools should luxury brokers and agents now rely on to increase chances of listings acquisitions and sales?
- Are there any left-field surprises we can anticipate that may again force the real estate business to change course?
This free, hour-long webinar will take place on December 7 at 8a.m. Pacific/9a.m. Mountain/10a.m. Central/11a.m. Eastern time.
- Equestrian sports offer huge rewards for hobbyists and pros alikeStile di vita
- Village Properties Teacher’s Fund helps students get much-needed suppliesBeni immobili
- LuxeSelect November 2022: Curated homes starting at $3 millionBeni immobili
- Gli arredi personalizzati impilabili hanno un design sostenibileDesign
- LuxeSelect ottobre 2022: case curate a partire da 3 milioni di dollariBeni immobili