Timothy Corrigan is one of the world’s leading tastemakers, known for combining European elegance and California comfort.
The AD100 interior designer has been in business since 1998, working on homes across the world, from apartments to chateaux. He has been featured in numerous prestigious magazines and has licensed collections with many leading interiors manufacturers.
In Luxury Portfolio International’s October Luxury Hour webinar, Mr. Corrigan will discuss his design forecast for 2023 with LPI president Mickey Alam Khan. Topics will include: the design mood heading into 2023, the impact of the luxury market slowdown on demand for design makeovers and what interiors and landscape design may look like in the coming year.
This free, hour-long webinar will take place on October 12 at 8a.m. Pacific/9a.m. Mountain/10a.m. Central/11a.m. Eastern time.
- Equestrian sports offer huge rewards for hobbyists and pros alikeLifestyle
- LUXURY HOUR: Register for December webinar, Luxury Real Estate Outlook for 2023Real Estate
- Village Properties Teacher’s Fund helps students get much-needed suppliesReal Estate
- LuxeSelect November 2022: Curated homes starting at $3 millionReal Estate
- Stackabl customized furnishings pack a sustainable design punchDesign