LUXURY HOUR: Register for Sept. 21 webinar: Top Legal Issues That Impact Agents and Brokers in This Market
As the world’s attention is riveted to rising interest, mortgage and inflation rates and their knock-on effect on property inventory, it helps to keep an eye on the industry’s top legal issues as they impact real estate agents and brokers.
In Luxury Portfolio International’s September 21 Luxury Hour webinar, Top Legal Issues That Impact Agents and Brokers in This Market, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® legal head Jessica Edgerton will lay out the key risk-management scenarios in listing and selling properties in conversation with Luxury Portfolio International® president Mickey Alam Khan.
Topics covered will include:
• Multiple offers
• Unauthorized practice of law
• Procuring cause
• Photography issues
• Fair housing
• Wire fraud and cybersecurity
• Video surveillance
This free, hour-long webinar will take place on September 21 at 8 a.m. Pacific/9 a.m. Mountain/10 a.m. Central/11 a.m. Eastern time.
- LUXURY HOUR: Register for October webinar, Timothy Corrigan on Design Trends for 2023Real Estate
- A trip to the Maldives means pristine beaches and wildlife-filled watersTravel
- Learning to sail brings boundless possibilities for explorationLifestyle
- LuxeSelect September 2022: Curated homes starting at $3 millionReal Estate
- New issue of Luxury Portfolio magazine takes readers on a trip around the globeReal Estate