How are millionaires holding up in this era of pandemic-driven uncertainty?
In this free Luxury Hour webcast on Sept. 15 at 10:30 a.m. ET (New York time), Agility Research & Strategy managing director Amrita Banta will share key findings from the Singapore-based market researcher’s latest Global Millionaire Luxury Report 2021. The findings are based on interviews conducted with 1,000 millionaires across the United States, China, India, United Kingdom, France and Japan.
The webinar will discuss millionaire-related issues including:
- Is the affluent class optimistic?
- Attitudes by market
- Outlook on income
- Outlook on luxury
- How COVID-19 has changed the consumer’s notion of luxury and sustainability
- Travel plans and global destinations
- What to expect in 2022
The event features speaker: Amrita Banta, managing director, Agility Research & Strategy in conversation with Mickey Alam Khan, president, Luxury Portfolio International, and editor in chief, Luxury Daily.
This webcast is part of a continuing series. Attendees will get a copy of the recorded link.
- LUXURY HOUR: Register for October webinar, Timothy Corrigan on Design Trends for 2023Real Estate
- A trip to the Maldives means pristine beaches and wildlife-filled watersTravel
- Learning to sail brings boundless possibilities for explorationLifestyle
- LuxeSelect September 2022: Curated homes starting at $3 millionReal Estate
- LUXURY HOUR: Register for Sept. 21 webinar: Top Legal Issues That Impact Agents and Brokers in This MarketReal Estate