By LISA KLEIN
Dog lovers know that their favorite furry friend deserves the very best, and many a pup get their very own presents during the holidays.
Designers from Yves Saint Laurent to Moncler keep the fashion-set pet in mind, creating a range of accessories to spoil dogs of any shape and size.
Whether sporting a monogram Louis Vuitton collar to match his owners handbag, being toted around in her own Dolce & Gabbana leopard print carrier or sipping from an Hermès water bowl, pets can be just as stylish as their owners.
Below are just a few of the many designer gift choices for only the most fabulous canines.
Fendi fabric dog collar, $290, and nylon coat, $470. fendi.com
Moschino lettering logo dog collar, $295, and biker fabric dog jacket, $645. moschino.com
Christian Cowen x maxbone jumper, $95. maxbone.com
Valentino Garavani Rockstud Pet customizable tote bag, $2,200. valentino.com
For more on deservedly spoiled pets, read the article “Top Dog,” on interior designers and their dogs, in the latest issue of Luxury Portfolio magazine.
- LuxeSelect: Curated Homes Starting at $3 Million (January)Real Estate
- WATCH: Shaker Heights Tudor estate worthy of the small screenReal Estate
- Luxury Hour: State of the Luxury Real Estate Market 2022 (webcast)Real Estate
- 2022: Demand for spacious residences in beautiful locales will not let upReal Estate
- OPINION: Why we need to talk about ChinaReal Estate