“I always liked the unlimited potential of real estate,” Carey Kendall, a real estate agent with Village Properties, said.
Mr. Kendall enjoys living on a farm in the California countryside with horses, cats, dogs, geeze, chickens and a “token sheep.”
In this week’s Friday Faces, Mr. Kendall showcases a beautiful and expansive property, Figueroa Farms, in the Santa Ynez Valley in California.
Mr. Kendall has been a top Realtor for 42 years, with more than $1 billion in sales, currently working in the Santa Ynez Valley.
Properties in the area satisfy even the largest post-pandemic demands for space, with parcels from one to 100 acres.
Figueroa Farms is located in the prestigious Happy Canyon, set amongst rolling hills, orchards of olive trees and meticulously maintained vineyards.
On 106 acres, the property includes a magnificent main house inspired by country homes in the Mediterranean, an infinity swimming pool and 4,300 olive trees.
Mr. Kendall himself is familiar with the Mediterranean lifestyle, having traveled extensively through Europe.
More recently, he has favored the beautiful drive up to Carmel, California, in one of his classic automobiles.
- Equestrian sports offer huge rewards for hobbyists and pros alikeLifestyle
- LUXURY HOUR: Register for December webinar, Luxury Real Estate Outlook for 2023Real Estate
- Village Properties Teacher’s Fund helps students get much-needed suppliesReal Estate
- LuxeSelect November 2022: Curated homes starting at $3 millionReal Estate
- Stackabl customized furnishings pack a sustainable design punchDesign